Chelmer Football Programmes
Welcome to Chelmer Football Programmes Website. Established in 1982, we have seen the trade move from Fayres virtually every weekend, through the heyday of the paper catalogue, to the present day where most customers prefer to use the internet.
The business centres around football programmes alongside other types of memorabilia such as tickets, trade cards and books as well as items from other sports.
Enjoy browsing – we hope we can help you with your collection.
To ensure that we get your required items to you as soon as possible, please see below.
- General League. All pre 1960 items are priced individually.
- From 1960 onward each season will be priced although unusual/rarer items will again be individually priced.
- Where items are damaged we have tried to alter the price in accordance with the level of imperfection.See below for abbreviations used.
- sl.cr-slight crease
- sl fld-slight fold
- ph-punched hole
- t/c-team change
- t/m-token missing
- sof-score on front
- sob-score on back
- In the big match section we have included some damaged items alongside the better copies as we know that some customers are happy to have a less than perfect copy – at a reduced price.
Please note that we don`t regard t/c, half times etc ,scores annotated inside the programme as damage.. If these conditions are not acceptable, please let us know when placing the order.
How to Pay
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD – This option is run through the well known Worldpay System. Most credit and debit cards are accepted. If you wish to use your credit/debit card please e-mail us with your order. We will then advise you of the correct amount to be paid including postage, along with a link to enable payment using your credit/debit card.
- PAYPAL the address is email@example.com – please e-mail us with your order and we will advise the correct amount inc postage.
- BANK TRANSFER as with Paypal – please e-mail us with your order and we will advise the correct amount inc postage.
- CHEQUES payable to CHELMER PROGRAMMES. It really helps if you leave the amount blank but endorse the cheque “not to exceed £x”, we will then fill in the correct amount taking in to account postage, avoiding the need for tiny refunds.
- STAMPS denominations of £1 or less please.
- Postal Orders & Cash are OK but please protect yourself by sending via Special Delivery.
If paying electronically e.g. Credit/Debit Card,Paypal, BACS please DO NOT send any money until we have confirmed availability and postage costs.
- Paypal is the best option.
- Full refunds will be given providing goods are returned within 7 days.
- Refunds will not include any postage paid or the cost of returning the goods.
To make a purchase from Chelmer Football Programmes, you will be providing us with an address and perhaps telephone number, e-mail address etc. This information will normally be kept on file so that we may contact you in the future, when we believe, we have added items of stock that may be of interest to you. These details will not be given to other parties. If you prefer that we do not hold any of your details, please advise us. Your details will then be immediately deleted from our file.
We do not reserve programmes by phone – however, we are of course happy to assist with enquiries
Collections always wanted – please contact us to discuss
If you are looking for your team’s “AWAYS” you can save time by holding down the control key (Ctrl) then the letter F on your keyboard. This will bring up a small window on your screen allowing you to enter and then search for your specific team.